From Research to Reality: Global Summit on Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies and Medicine
May 27, 2022 – May 29, 2022
The Planning Committee for the upcoming international conference From Research to Reality: Global Summit on Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies and Medicine (R2R2022: in-person gathering, Toronto, May 27-29, 2022 is pleased to announce that conference research abstract submissions will now be accepted until Dec 15 2021, acknowledging the principle that all voices should have a platform to share knowledge and experience.
Co-hosted by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), the Mental Health Commission of Canada MHCC) and Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction this conference will be unique in its:
- focus on academic research;
- focus on the use of psychedelic medicine in treating both substance use disorders and related harms as well as mental health issues;
- engagement of leaders in public policy and regulation;
- interdisciplinary scope; and
- prioritization of diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility at all levels.
Submission for research, program or policy abstracts for 15-minute oral presentations as well as posters will be accepted under the three broad categories of Neuroscience and Clinical Applications, Traditional Medicine and Cultural Considerations; and Policy, Regulation, and Public Health.
Learn more: https://fromresearchtoreality.com/submissions/.