Dear Members of the International Brain Stimulation Community,
We are excited to announce that the 4th International Brain Stimulation Meeting is still on for December 7-10, 2021 in Kyoto, Japan.
COVID vaccines are rolling out and we are hopeful that international travel will be safe by December. We are planning now for a meeting much like those in the past. That is, we are planning for an in-person meeting with plenary speakers, multiple scientific oral symposia, diverse and cutting edge exhibitors, in-person social events, and important international awards. Of course, we strive to be flexible and inclusive, and the conference may also involve online presentations and attendance.
The constantly updated web page has the important deadlines and dates for planning your participation.
- International Brain Stimulation Award nomination deadline: 1 March 2021
- International Brain Stimulation Early Career Award application deadline: 1 March 2021
- Oral and Poster Abstract submission deadline: 25 June 2021
- Symposium Abstract submission: 25 June 2021
- Young Investigator Travel Awards deadline: 25 June 2021
Mark your calendars now. We look forward to seeing you all in Kyoto and sharing your cutting edge science!!
Mark S. George, Editor-in-Chief, Brain Stimulation, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Harold A. Sackeim, Founding Editor, Brain Stimulation, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA