Dr. Gregory Bunt (USA)
Dr. Hannu Alho (Finland)
Dr. Kathleen Brady (USA)
Dr. Riaz Khan (Switzerland)
Dr. Susumu Higuchi (Japan)
Dr. Jens Reimer (Germany)
Dr. Alex Baldacchino (UK)
Dr. Nady el-Guebaly (Canada)
Dr. Marc Galanter (USA)
A Window to the World
- Networking and exchange of Information with the international community
- Ability to inform and influence public policy at a global level
- Participation in the establishment of international standards for education, certification & treatment of addictions
Reduced rates for registration and other products
- Reduced registration rate for the ISAM's Certification in Addiction Medicine examination
- Reduced registration rate for the annual and regional meetings
- Reduced price for the ISAM textbook
- ISAM-WHO Grants-in-Aid Travel for physicians in developing countries
- NIDA-ISAM Grants-in-Aid Travel for young Investigators
Journal and Newsletters
Next Annual Meetings:
ISAM 2017 Oct 26-29, 2017-Abu Dhabi, UAE
ISAM 2018 Nov 3-6, 2018-Busan, Korea
ISAM 2019 New Delhi, India (TBA)
The 2016 ISAM Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday October 21st, 2016 in the Viger C room at the Marriott Chateau Champlain from 5:30 to 6:30
There is a vacancy on the Board of Directors
BOARD MEMBERS, GENERAL DUTIES
· Support ISAM goals
· Be a member in good standing (dues paid up)
· Attend Annual Board meeting (two consecutive absences is deemed resignation)
· Actively recruit members
· Take part in discussion and decisions by email/teleconference throughout year
· Present as speaker and/or chair sessions at Annual meeting
· Have medical qualification and currently registered with their respective professional body.
· Active ISAM member or physician member of Affiliated societies
· Working in the field of addiction e.g. research, teaching, clinician or administration.
· Preference given to those who previously attended & presented at ISAM conferences in at least two recent conferences; or led other notable activity in support of ISAM goals.
· Able financially to support own travel to ISAM Annual/Regional meeting.
· Able to support & execute ISAM mission & objectives.
· Able to sign the ISAM Conflict of Interest and Disclosure policy declaration
· Meets the criteria of the vacant position